Sunday, December 30, 2012

Farewell 2012

I know there's one more day but its time to say no to 2012. I will remember this year as a particularly good one for many reasons. One reason (perhaps a bit trivial) is that I'll think of it as a year of toys. Here's what toys entered our orbit:

The tablet on which I write this post.
A Roku player
A new laptop
The gadgets on our new minivan
Smartphones
A Wii

We're pretty blessed if we can count these good things. Perhaps 2013 will be a year in which we take some toys out of our lives.

Or maybe its time to repurpose the find I've used top buy toys. Perhaps it should now be for adventures or experiences. Maybe 2013 is a good year to stay a bucket list. It's not morbid. If I start planning now I've got time to do it with and a lot of great people top accompany me.

No comments: