- a reversal in funding protocols for abortions in and outside the U.S.
- a dramatic change in the funding of public education, including merit pay (is that really liberal?)
- a dramatic infusion of money to poorer families in the form of seed-money savings account for children born into poverty
- a bailout of the Detroit auto industry (oh, wait, let's get President Bush to do that and take the bullet)
- a reversal on most federal policies governing stem-cell research
- an infusion of financial aid to Africa
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Months ago I speculated about the impossibly high expectations Senator Obama was creating for himself, and how this might be something of a trap for him. In the past couple of days I have seen an onslaught of ideas from liberal pundits as to what Obama should do from the op-ed sites I like to visit. To wit: