Sunday, August 14, 2011

Okay, so I slipped a little bit . . .

On this fourth week anniversary of my last post I apologize for falling so terribly far off the blogging wagon. So, what got me off track since July 17?

Getting lost in George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy series A Song of Fire and Ice (or, as it is more popularly known, Game of Thrones)

Camp week in which I tagged up with some friendly moms to watch the others' boys one day each for one week.

A job interview.

A rejection from the job interview (circumstances so murky I feel like that scribble George Schultz used to draw in a thought bubble over Charlie Brown was floating over me).

A week in Maine with friends and family that was far more relaxing than I thought any vacation with kids south of age 6 could possibly ever be.

A dreadful three-day-long training on student assistance - a worthwhile program but grueling.

I don't know where to begin but to say I'll post tomorrow. Promise.

No comments: