Thursday, July 1, 2010

Does this blog have a pulse . . .

Judging from the date of my last post - seven months ago! - I guess the answer is "no." Time to reboot this thing.

My political commentary got better the more I wrote, so I should continue that, somewhat. Events of the past year or so in politics, however, has been humbling and I can't profess to have solutions much more brilliant than those that our current leaders inadequately offer.

But I think it's time to blog more about what I observe as a teacher and as a dad. I just finished reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid and doing so reminded me of how I really have my foot in several different worlds: childhood, adolescence, maturity, proto-maturity. There's still a kid alive in me, but there's also a great deal of adult. Next year I'll have been teaching as long as my students (all seniors) have been in school.

Oh, and update photographs. Must update photographs.

No comments: